Trade Capital (TC) is a licensed lending institution that promotes a variety of personal and business credit building "tools." Based upon their advertising on their website (in which I have in JPEG format upon request), if I signed up for their Deposit Loan Program, they claimed to report the account to Experian and Transunion. They never did.

I contacted TC, who proceeded to tell me I had to sign up with a different company (Virgin Money) and they would report the account. I signed up with Virgin Money, and again, no reporting ever happened. I then requested a refund and they refused. I then threatened to file a complaint, and was threatened in the following way by the CEO, Jonathan Warren: "I assure you that your threats are taken very seriously.

Your specific, stated intent is to disrupt or sabotage our business operations. Such actions taken by you or others on your bahalf would likely constitute Intentional Interference with Contractual Relations, abuse of process and more." If this is supposed to be some sort of implied threat, it won't work on me. TC is falsely advertising credit bureau reporting with its' "Standard" Deposit Loan Program. Their conduct has been highly unethical and unprofessional.

My advice: Do not do business with this company and avoid Jonathan Warren.

Comments

SCAM SCAM SCAM Jonathan scarren is a scam artist, he took $10,000 from me and refused to give back. I hope the federal authorites get him

SCAM SCAM SCAM

I LOST $10,000, I GAVE TO JONATHAN WARREN AS A DEPOSIT AND HE REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

I HOPE THE FEDERAL JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS AND JONATHAN WARREN GETS WHAT HE DESERVES.

It appears that Trade Capital Company, ran by Jonathan Warren and Monica Jones, is OUT OF BUSINESS. Their website is gone. Their phone numbers are disconnected. Mr. Warrens cell phone is not taking calls. Their mail is being returned as "unknown." That seems to indicate that they have closed up shop.

If true, then that speaks VOLUMES.

If anyone has been "smeared" here, it's those of us who had the gumption of trying to protect consumers by alerting them to the unethical conduct of this company.

If they are in fact gone for good, then my condolences to those who may have lost thousands, if not TENS of thousands of dollars on the tail end of their operations.

The last commentator is full of ***. Any company that can't avoid the very appearance of impropriety is ***.

The main key here is separating emotions from facts. Trade Capital Company (TCC) has (or had) credit bureau reporting issues/problems. Jonathan Warren (and "Sandy," who appears to be employed by TCC, if that's her real name) will not publicly address them. Instead, they claim that clients are not "paying their bills." TCC is trying to change to subject. This entire situation could have been prevented had Mr. Warren done business in a more professional and ethical manner. He has not once personally responded, or apologized. Instead, he has threatened people. For Mr. Schaal, he retaliated.

It appears Mr. Warren violated federal law by knowingly reporting false information to Mr. Schaal's credit report through subscriber "Commercial Lenders," which appears to be a dummy corporation. I am a witness to Mr. Schaal's documents and his case.

Is it any wonder why Mr. Warren and Trade Capital Company is (or was) having trouble reporting to the major credit bureaus with this type of track-record of activity?

I certainly would avoid any business activity with Trade Capital Company and Jonathan Warren. Any pending legal action will not be discussed in this forum.

Good day, and do your due diligence.

Jonathan Warren:

Are you going to offer a public apology (or even a response) for your actions?

We are waiting.

trade capital did report to the one credit reporting agency but now i don't get my statements. this whole thing is weird.

It appears that based on my internet complaint against TC and Jonathan Warren, my former DLP account for $25k (timely paid and closed) was sold or assigned to a company called Commercial Lenders out of Las Vegas. The account was reinserted on my credit report to show a 120-days late, which was inaccurate.

Retaliation? I believe so.

Anyone who knowingly, and willfully reports inaccurate information to a credit bureau is breaking federal law.

Trade Capital seems to be spreading disinformation on the internet with anyone who is not satisfied with their "programs." They have a very good and sophisticated business structure, but the moral character of their corporate management appears to be lacking. It looks like excuses, attacks, and threats are used in an inappropriate manner. That's all I have to say.

Lipan, Texas, United States #30871

Personal attacks only show your character; not mine. That's a common tactic people use to misdirect the real issues going on.

This keeps looking worse and worse for Mr.

Warren. Any intelligent person can see through that.

Elst, Gelderland, Netherlands #30179

Yikes! That last comment-dude is a total stalker! LOL

Lipan, Texas, United States #29656

I have no problem saying Johnathan Warren has screwed a lot of people. If he had any balls, he would respond here instead of having an assistant or alias person reply.

This is what happens when people get ripped off, and with any good business sense, Mr. Warren would have handled things differently.

Sue me (you already have this, but):

Morgan Schaal

PO Box 252

Dewey AZ 86327

I will bury you. Bankers like this should exposed!

Lipan, Texas, United States #29625

If there was one definition of a "sleaze bag" business man, it would be Jonathan Warren. All he does it misdirect.

His information is inaccurate. I have no associates. Trade Capital has trouble reporting to the credit bureaus, and he is well aware of it.

It's that simple. WIthout reporting, their product is almost worthless. But he will still take your money!

Trade Capital advertises that they report to major credit bureaus, and when they fail to do so, he makes up every excuse in the book. If Mr. Warren would have handled his clients professionally, he would not be paying his employees to post positive comments here. Get your facts straight and stop continuing to make a fool of yourself, Mr. Warren. Go ahead, sue me.

Moronically, Mr. Warren filed BBB complaints against the WRONG business after I provided my business name (the RIGHT business) to him so he could file a complaint or sue me.

Mr. Warren uses intimidation tactics and misdirection in his business dealings, and he knows it. I'll let him sleep on that one.

These complaints have everything to do with Mr. Warrens lack of professionalism.

He won't answer his phone. He hides behind his email. He is a coward. Why do business with a company that has a person like that running it?

I am not scared of you, Mr. Warren. Let the truth be told.

There are reasons why people don't like the way you do business, and multiply that by 100 for those who have NOT complained.

Elst, Gelderland, Netherlands #27386

Hmmm, sure sounds like some sour grapes and personal attacks here!

I used trade capital twice in the past 5 years. No problems. My business parter was about to when she found all of these comments, stopping her in her tracks. I've been an investigator for 11 years, so I did my own homework:

1. Trade Capital has only ever had one client named Ken Williams, and he tells me he didn't write the comment below, which actually doesn't seem to make any real complaint anyway.

2. "B. Nish" appears to be Brian Nishimoto, who filed a similar complaint with the BBB, which was answered and resolved by Trade Capital. The borrower was determined to have improperly stated about his occupation on his application (enlisted military, not real estate investor), his loan was unwound, and all money was refunded. He did not repsond to the BBB.

3. The original story above matches other complaints filed by one Morgan Schaal of Dewey, AZ and/or his associate Michael Scheel of Boca Raton, FL. They say a great deal about being ripped off, but don't say how. It appears that Mr. Schaal, however, is a former client of Trade Capital, and credit specialist of some sort who operates through an apparently unlicened, unincorporated firm called "Morgan Hill Unlimited", as well as using the email server of Consumer Publishing Group. Consumper Publishing Group sells a self-published e-book called "The Credit Secrets Bible", which at some point did recommend Trade Capital. Mr. Schaal may have charged Mr. Scheel, who claims in some complaints to be disabled and seems to take advantage of indigent services, and others, to be referred to Trade Capital. Trade Capital filed a BBB complaints in NV and AZ to stop the practice.

Several complaints on this site, on riporrreport dot com and on complaintsboard dot com appear to match emails and anonymous voicemails sent to Trade Capital at about the same time. Some of the complaint are very threatening in nature. One appears to mention the name of Jonathan Warren't parents, and addresses him directly in an obvious intimidation attempt.

Mr. Scheel appears to have sent confirmation to Trade Capital that his complaint (which I could not define) was resolved. Mr. Scheel's loan was unwound in much the same fashion as Mr. Nishimoto's. Both were small loans.

Other complaints on this site and others match, and appear to be borrowers who simply need to learn to pay their bills. Trade Capital does not enter a loan for credit reporting when the first payment is late.

Others here appear to have stopped paying after jumping on the bandwagon, which naturally caused them to be reported late.

Most of the input here is from people who just don't seem to like Jonathan Warren personally. He may not be the most likeable person, but that doesn't invalidate the company and its products. C'mon guys, get a grip!

Elst, Gelderland, Netherlands #26552

When i read these complaints I knew my trade capital loan was to good to be true and stopped paying any more of the payments. they wanted the money back but i need it in my account right now to verify.

i jsut found out they are reporting me late to credit...after I made all the other payments!! How do you get them to keep it current on the credit and also keep the deposit after you stop paying?

Ettelbruck, Diekirch, Luxembourg #25094

I got a loan from this company to build credit and they reported me late after only one missed payment. I won't be doing that again!

Lipan, Texas, United States #13105

You might try emailing Palisades Trust and telling them Mr. Warren has ripped you off. That's one way to pressure Jonathan Warren for a refund due to false advertising and bogus "credit restoration" products.

Lipan, Texas, United States #10509

Here is Jonathan Warren's cell phone number:

1-702-372-7801

He rarely answers it. Instead, he hides behind his email like a coward.

Essex Junction, Vermont, United States #10285

I also agree. Jonathan Warren has taken my $1500.00 and ran.

What a way to do business. He should be sued by a class action suit. His prevailing wind of B.S. has gone beyond Un-professionalism and trust as a lender of false pretses of the worst kind.

He will definitely not be at heavens gate for his performance on this earth (for this I am sure).

His actions have been reported to rippoff and the Better Business Bureau. You all can check this out for yourselves.

Peace.

Lipan, Texas, United States #9763

I agree. Once Jonathan Warren gets your money, he acts like a typical banker: greedy and careless.

He doesn't care. It's my opinion that he should resign from Trade Capital as he is a liability - just with his attitude alone.

As long as he is the captain of that ship, no thanks. I'll take my business elsewhere.